Sunday 5 August 2012

Exciting News


        I haven't blogged in ages. I have just been so busy. I am still busy clearing out my stuff. I have sold 50 items on Ebay (and counting) and yet more things have been put into a local auction.
   I am still doing well on my shopping ban. Although it is no longer a ban (I am still buying from Etsy) I can't remember the last time I bought something in high street shops or even looked in them. I have been in major clear out mode for a while and I now have even more reason to be ruthless...
       I have lived in Scotland all my life but I don't feel like there is much here for me. And for quite a while now I have wanted to leave Scotland for pastures new. 
      And I am very excited to say that we have made the decision to move out of Scotland and live in England permanently. Although it is not France, we have picked the area we want to live in and I can't imagine anywhere better.
      It may take as long as two to three years to get there but that doesn't bother me because the decision has been made and  I know for 100% that it is going to happen. It's enough to keep me going and I am finding it difficult to stop smiling!
       So I have decided that most of my possessions will have to go (I'm not carting them all down to England!) and in a way I will be glad to see most of the stuff go. But my favourite collection will be going with me and also some of my black cat collection too.
     I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this move, I feel like once we get there my life will just be beginning. And it is highly doubtful that once I have left, I will ever set foot in my hometown again. Most people would probably be quite upset to leave the place they grew up in forever but it just fills me with happiness.
       And with a bit of luck we might get there even sooner...

No comments:

Post a Comment