Monday 27 August 2012

Halloween Excitement


     It's that time of year again when I start to get really excited about Halloween. It will be slightly different for me this year because as much as I love it when the shops get their stuff in, I won't be able to buy much. There is no point being on a shopping ban and then buying mountains of Halloween stuff.
       That said I have bought more Halloween goodies from Etsy. I was lucky enough to purchase more of Miss Bumbles' delightful Halloween pieces.




I think this little black cat with a Halloween treat in the form of a mouse head is my favourite.




Another lovely black kitty sporting a pumpkin skirt and showing off her skull garland.




I love the little details on this Guinea Pig devil, the red whiskers and beard and the forked tail.





This little pumpkin Guinea Pig was just too hard to resist.





And lastly is this very witty headless Guinea Pig. His little smile is so sweet.


All pictures belong to Miss Bumbles you can find her Etsy shop here.

       This lovely lot will be arriving with several more pieces which include a very exciting custom order. 
    I have collected quite a few different things over the years. But I have never enjoyed collecting anything as much as these woolly wonders! Here's hoping there are more Halloween delights to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment