Sunday 16 October 2011

Let Me Eat Cake

It was my birthday yesterday and I was well and truly spoiled. I received so many lovely things. The best being three handmade items from my extremely talented Mum. And you would be right in thinking that black cats were involved in some of them (I will post about my presents later).
     We took a trip to St Andrews for my birthday, there are some nice little shops there. First stop was Bibi's Bakery  for some delicious cakes which we and my kittens thoroughly enjoyed.




Everything I bought was halloween related.
Ibought these items from the Breathless Halloween Range:


                                                                          Bunting

                                                                   Poison Bottle Labels



Paper Table Runners


                                                  Accessorize Haunted House Cake Stand


Both of these packs of cute napkins by Caspari

Martha Stewart Halloween magazine. The shop I usually buy this from had sold out but I was lucky enough  to get the last copy from WH Smith.


One of the shop windows had some really cool 70's framed wallpaper and some retro 70's packaging, patterns and even a vintage Sindy doll.

We had a great day and I was very lucky that the weather was on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment