Friday 4 November 2011

Halloween Fun

I hope everyone had a fangtastic Halloween. Although my plans had to be significantly downsized at the last minute (garden party cancelled), we still managed to have a great time.
     Nobody was left out, even my little kittens got presents. These included a bat dangler toy, Halloween bubbles and matching pumpkin collars.
                                                                Ruby sporting her new collar.


Violet enjoys relaxing beside the gifts.




                                                   My little pumpkin meets a pumpkin.





Ruby gets into the spirit by donning her witches hat.


Ruby enjoys climbing over the pumpkin hurdle


Boris the bat joins the festivities.

These are just some of my photos from Halloween, I will post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment