Monday 21 November 2011

A Spot Of Late Night Shopping

Last Thursday we went into town to do some Christmas shopping. Earlier in the day, I had blogged about the lovely black cat items from French Connection. I decided to go in and see if they had any in the shop so I could see them in the flesh. They had the sweatshirt and I was tempted to buy it right there and then but I knew I had some Christmas shopping to do.
          After wandering round a few shops I made my way back to French Connection. This sweatshirt was calling my name. It is a thing of beauty, as the shop assistant held it up, the beaded cat face  sparkled as if it was made from black diamonds. So of course I decided it had to be mine instantly.
            It may sound silly but it was one those purchases where as the shop assistant was wrapping it up, my heart skipped a beat. I was really excited about this purchase and once I had my bag in my hand, I didn't want to let it go. If you have been thinking about buying this DO IT! You won't be disappointed.


        I did manage to get some Christmas shopping done (I have already done most of it online). I bought a few small things for friends. And I also bought "Where's The Meerkat" (Where's Wally but with meerkats). As part of my Gran's Christmas present (Yes, I have meerkat obsessed Gran!).

No comments:

Post a Comment