Wednesday 25 January 2012

Goodies Galore Right To My Door

       I have been feeling rotten this week (I still do, I have an awful bug). And my Mum has been feeling even worse than me. What better way to cheer myself up with a spot of shopping, done from the comfort of my living room of course.
       Today  I had two very exciting deliveries, the first from ASOS. I decided  to treat myself to two things that I have had my eye on for a little while and to make it even better they were both in the sale.

     These gorgeous Zoe & Morgan Cat Paw stud earrings were reduced to £53.00. They are so much prettier in real life and they are very dainty. I would reccommend them to any cat lover. If you would like them, there are still a couple of pairs left.



    
     I grabbed another bargain with this quirky cat tee by Numph which was also in the sale. This T-shirt is also available in mustard.

        Later the postman brought me another exciting parcel. I was lucky enough to get a cushion from fellow Scot, Nikki McWilliams' etsy shop. My Mum bought me this Oreo cushion for half of the original price. When they are gone she won't be making any more, if you would like one there is still one available in her Folksy shop.

      While out shopping today, my Mum picked up a book for me that I keep meaning to get but hadn't gotten round to it yet. Home Cooking Made Easy by Lorraine Pascale really is a great book. I have Lorraine's previous book and have watched both series and find that you really wanted to get into the kitchen after watching them. And the books are every bit as inspiring.



     If you are a little bit under the weather too, I hope you feel better soon. As for me I am off to enjoy a lovely Burns' Night supper (no not haggis).

No comments:

Post a Comment