Friday 27 January 2012

Temporary Shopping Retirement

        If shopping qualified as an Olympic sport, I think I would be in with a pretty good chance of winning a gold medal.
    But as it's the start of a new year, starting February, I have decided to cut right back on my spending. I would like to try and cut down for a year (or more realistically 6 months!)
       I have enough clothes for about 4 people to last God knows how long, so that shouldn't be a problem.  I may even... GULP... try to sell some things. Anything but my black cat collection and my beloved Birthday, Christmas and Halloween presents from the year just past.  Hmm... I don't know if that leaves very much to sell.
    So come the 1st of February I will cease my training for the Shopping Olympics. I have trained for years to perfect the art of shopping. Hopefully I won't get too rusty! Surely it can't be that hard to remember the basic moves:
1) See it
2) Grab it
3) Dip hand into purse
4) And pay
        
    Now there is an opening for the gold medal. If you decide to pursue the medal, I wish you the very best of Luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment