Saturday 24 March 2012

Mother's Day Delights

    I hope all of the Mums had a great Mother's Day last week. I know my Mum did and she loved her presents and cards. I thought I would share some of the things I bought for her.

This pretty apple print cardigan was bought from ASOS


YSL Colouring Book bought from Amazon


Disney Couture Mad Hatter Ring bought from Zentosa.

Spiced Pumpkin Cider Sugar Scrub bought from Future Primitive Soap Co.
(This really does smell good enough to eat!)

Talking Tables Truly Scrumptious Cake Stand bought from Urban Outfitters


Blue Heart Print Flannel Pyjamas and Polka Bow Skinny Belt both bought from Accessorize.





       I was also very lucky. To my surprise, I received a gift. I am not a Mum (yet). But as my Mum put it Ruby & Violet "commissioned"  her to make a gift for me. They even gave me a card, signed with their own paw prints (cats can be clever at times, can't they).
     When I unwrapped the pretty tissue paper I actually squealed with delight (I don't normally squeal). What I had in front of me was just so beautiful and perfect, I am so in love with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment