Wednesday 28 November 2012

Stuff, Stuff, Stuff!

                Just when I thought I was winning my battle against stuff, more pops up! I was hoping to have finished clearing out by the end of this year but that's not going to happen. Yet more stuff went off to auction last week and more ebay items posted this week.
          I have made a big dent in the amount of stuff I have but I am getting so fed up with it now. But at least there are two furry things who love it when all this is going on...




                    Violet loves to watch the action from the top of the door.




     Hmm...   This looks interesting.


         But I am really motivated to finish clearing out. We are aiming to be settled in England by August 2014 and I can't wait. I am hoping to have only eight boxes of stuff belonging to me on the removal van... we'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment