Monday 5 November 2012

Quirky Cotton Creatures

         I have still been very busy clearing stuff out (I swear it's multiplying!).  At least I can say I haven't been shopping at all on the high street, in fact I don't even miss it. But I have still been buying goodies from my favourite place, Etsy.
         I have just made my first purchase this morning from a shop that I have loved for a while. It is no secret that I have a serious love of anthropomorphic food and this shop has had many brilliant pieces. But the one I fell for is Miss Kandi Apple. I love candy apples anyway (I think that comes from my Halloween obsession) and the fact that this one was anthropomorphic was the icing on the cake!



She even has a "peanut" skirt. 


But it didn't stop there. I bought two other pieces that I've had my eye on for a while. Halloween was over too quickly for me, it always is. And even though it's only seven weeks until Christmas, my head is still in Halloween Land.




It is very easy for me to fall for a black cat but I don't have anything like this in my collection. So I had to have little Simon.




Lastly I bought this Lovely black widow spider. I'm not very keen on real spiders but I seem to be quite fond of them when it comes to Halloween. And I have a good few spidery bits in my collection.



I was also tempted by this sweet fried egg and may just have to buy him too at some point.



Please note all pictures belong to Spun On Cotton. You can find her Etsy shop here.


         If you haven't visited this Etsy shop already I highly recommend you do. You are sure to find something you love. Or a quirky Christmas gift for the person that has everything. 
          I can't wait for my parcel to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment