Saturday 31 December 2011

Sale Bargains

       The day after Boxing Day my Mum braved the sales.  She nabbed me some fantastic bargains. Some great goodies from the Lush half price sale.



     She also bought me an anthropomorphic present sack from Paperchase reduced to a fantastic 90p! And some Tatty Teddy Christmas stickers.
     Mum got some sewing themed goodies for herself, also half price.  These button soaps and a cotton reel pin cushion.




    Even my little kittens got some goodies. They got a Celia Birtwell black cat cameo collar each and a  pack of Celia Birtwell floral mice. I am going to buy catnip spray for these (they go absolutely mad for catnip!)


All in all  a good day of bargain hunting. Me, I'd rather do it from the comfort of my settee.

No comments:

Post a Comment