Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas Gifts Galore

This Christmas is one of the best I have ever had. I got to spend it in my own house this year. We didn't have to run around like mad all day and got to open our presents at our own speed. I was really spoiled this year, the Meow silk shirt from French Connection was under the Christmas tree.
     But the person who gives the best presents is my Mum. The highlight of my Christmas was the beautiful handcrafted  item from my super talented Mum (yes black cats were involved).
Here are some of the other gifts my Mum gave me:

















The French Cooking for Men book, my Mum bought me as a joke (she knows I love all things French). But it is actually a good comprehensive cook book. Who knows, maybe it will help me nab a lovely Frenchman!
     I also received The Hairy Bikers Perfect Pies and Heston Blumenthal At Home from a friend. They are great too and will be put to good use throughout 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment