Thursday 22 December 2011

Violet's Surgery

As I mentioned in a previous post, my little Violet had to go to the Vet's on Monday for surgery.
   I had been very worried because about four weeks ago, we found a lump on her side. After a few vet visits it was decided that she should have it removed, although we still didn't know what it was.
       Dreading the results, we were shocked but relieved to hear what it was. The Vet said it was, "An odd one". I don't think any of them have ever seen anything like it before and I couldn't find anything on the internet either.
       The lump was hair under her skin which was growing from the muscle. And to make it even stranger, the hair was white! The vet said that it might be congenital. And it may or may not come back. We have our fingers crossed!
        Violet has been so brave and happy throughout and she is recovering well. She is doing so well that she should be able to enjoy Christmas properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment