Friday 4 January 2013

12 Days Of Etsy: Roobys


1. Tell us a bit about yourself.

My name is Rooby and I love Fabrics and skirts! I live on an Island by a Castle with my two little kittens and three Children.


2. How did you choose your shop name?

My name was Ruby and Rooby was a cuter spelling!



3. What do you enjoy making the most?

I enjoy making skirts! 








4. What is the best seller in your shop?

Ummm... probably anything to do with Dr Who at the moment.







5. Your work sells all over the world, in which parts of the world is your work most popular?

Most of my skirts ship off to the USA.




6. What inspires you?

Retro..bad taste retro and 50s picture print fabrics.






7. How long have you been crafting?

 I've been making things since I was a baby!!



8. What are your other hobbies?

Reading, especially Tolkein, looking after my cats and going on adventures.



9. Do you collect anything?

No I don't collect!



10. What is your favourite Christmas tradition?

My fav christmas tradition is Turkey!




11. Do you have a favourite Christmas song or carol?

Ummm... fav christmas song is Probably SLADE..I love Slade!! ( So here it is merry Christmas...)



12. What is the funniest Christmas present you have ever been given?


Ummm... My mum gave me a new loo seat last year!!!

1 comment: