Monday 21 January 2013

Busy January

              January seems to have flown by so far. I am back in clearing out mode. And have more stuff listed on ebay and a few bits in a local auction. I still have quite a lot to get rid of so I thought I'd better start now!
      Anyone who knows me knows how much I love black cats. I have a large collection of black cat stuff that I've been collecting since I was a teenager.
I thought I would collect them until I was an old lady. But I've decided that the collection has to go! I have about 90% of my collection set aside and ready to go up for sale in the next couple of months. I have items from 1929 to the present day.
      But who needs all that stuff when I have the two best black cats in the world!






1 comment:

  1. Lovely to hear you love black cats. We as a family are mad animal lovers. But our house had three cats upto a few weeks ago when we lost our biggest soft old boy ( 10 ) who we knew as 'Bear'.All our cats are Birmans, and the youngest 'Dotti' is 6 years old.
    We have had a black cat amongst our long line of animal friendships. He was called 'smokey' and he used to follow my husband to work every day. He did only work at the top of our road though to be fair.
    Lovely to hear from another cat lover. Love your work and found that we also like many of the same French films...i.e Jean de Florette etc. absolutely brilliant film as was Manon de Scource too.
    I also have a blogspot here as swanboroughprints@gmail.com
    Nice to see your work and blog. I shall be popping over now and then .
    Kindest wishes
    Minnie

    ReplyDelete