Sunday 23 December 2012

Christmas Preparations

           I hope all of your Christmas preparations are going well. I am usually super organised. My Christmas shopping was done by the end of October/beginning of November. But I still have some wrapping to do.
     The festive season hasn't got off to the best of starts for me. This week I've had two trips to the doctor. I absolutely hate going to the doctor and it's never a good sign when they take one look at you and say "Oh gosh". I've spent the week with a fever and am taking antibiotics which make me feel sick all the time. 
        Fingers crossed I can still enjoy Christmas dinner! I'm off to finish my wrapping, I've never been known to leave it this late. Stay tuned for my 12 days of Etsy feature which is still going ahead as planned and starts on Christmas Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment